Welcome back.Login to access your account.
E-Ride Plus / E-Ride basic specification
- It’s your responsibility to understand all the local laws, and we suggest you to comply with regulations, rules, and traffic laws where you going to ride. Do not ride it into some restricted areas.
- Please make sure the size of wheel is suitable for you before you ride it. If the size is too small or too large for you, please contact us to exchange it.
- Saddle adjustment. Please make sure the saddle is clamped (no saddle movement) before riding, and the seat post clamp is locked properly.
- Please adjust the height of headset to match up your height, and make sure the headtube clamp is locked properly.
- Please make sure the handlebar quick release is clamped and no handlebar movement before riding the bike.
- Please make sure the quick release on the main frame is locked properly.
- Please fully understand how to operate your Lekuma E-ride before you ride it for the first time. If you don’t understand, please ask your operator to explain the features and functions to you.
- Maximum load: 110 Kg / 244lbs, Height range: 140cm-195cm / 4”8 – 6”5