Welcome back.Login to access your account.
ego electric folding bike(2021)
The lightest, smallest, and easiest folding ebike in the world
10-inch wheel size
The smallest motor in the world with 250W
The weight is 15kg
The smallest ebike in the world
The battery can be carried on to the airplane
Double chain wheel to add up speed efficiency
ego basic specification
- It’s your responsibility to understand all the local laws, and we suggest you to comply with regulations, rules, and traffic laws where you going to ride. Do not ride it into some restricted areas.
- Please make sure the size of wheel is suitable for you before you ride it.
- Saddle adjustment. Please make sure the saddle is clamped (no saddle movement) before riding, and the seat post clamp is locked properly.
- Please adjust the height of headset to match up your height, and make sure the headtube clamp is locked properly.
- Please make sure the handlebar quick release is clamped and no handlebar movement before riding the bike.
- Please make sure the quick release on the main frame is locked properly.
- Please fully understand how to operate your Lekuma ego before you ride it for the first time. If you don’t understand, please ask your operator to explain the features and functions to you.
- Maximum load: 110 Kg / 244lbs, Height range: 140cm-195cm / 4”8 – 6”5
9. Please always remember to wear helmet when riding the ebike.